BALI … a highly sought-after tourist destination over the last 10 years has seen its rice fields disappear, its rivers and beaches overflowing with plastic waste. Furthermore, all while the subterranean water reserves fall to the critical level they’re at today.
We’re deeply concerned about this and, as we always strive to walk a conscious path of respect for our environment. We know that even the smallest steps in our everyday lives count towards our goal of love and symbiosis for our planet.
- Use no plastic bottles, tumblers, straws, or bags for takeaway orders. We only use compostable or reusable materials such as paper and wood.
- Sell no drinks contained within aluminium cans nor ever using any aluminium cookware, such as pots and pans.
- Use no products that contain palm oil, including Nutella. We are aware that the consumption of palm oil represents Indonesia’s leading cause of deforestation, resulting in the extinction of numerous native animal species.
- For every take away order, we offer all our customers a bag made from recycled newspaper, in order to reduce the use of plastic bags, which either end up in our rivers and oceans or are burned, releasing highly toxic gases into our environment.
- Participate in the RefillBali program, as part of which we invite you to refill your water bottle
TOGETHER WE CAN RAISE AWARENESS IN THE WORLD!